- Students deserve equitable access to school library resources.
- Library Standards provide blueprints for strong school libraries.
- Strong School Libraries Build Strong Students and Lifelong Learners.
Research and Other Resources:
- California Department of Education website on library research. Equitable access. Strong school libraries & student academic achievement.
- California School Libraries COUNT. Dr. Doug Achterman. Equitable access. Strong school libraries & student academic achievement.
- School Libraries DO Make a Difference. Chart.
- "Differences in Print Environment for Children in Beverly Hills, Compton, and Watts". Equitable access - books.
- AASL Standards for 21st Century Learners. Library standards.
- CSLA Standards and Guidelines for Strong School Libraries. Library standards.